The Dreams we are chasing and the reality that is chasing us are always parallel; they will never meet.

 

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Wednesday, 30th March 2016




I see myself in the mirror and I ask myself
''Should I let you go?''
would that make you happy?
Forget someone like me


I never imagined a life without you
But be happy
Make my lie worth it


I'm letting go of this hand, but I feel the same way
I'll still let you go


That's not the future I see
Like a lonely dog that's tied, just looking at you seems like a sin
I swallow up any regrets
I'm letting you go
Be sure to live a better life than me, promise to be better off


I won't hang on anymore, that's foolish
This is me
Don't hesitate anymore, leave me


It's time for me to give you the last bits of my heart
That fact that we have loved is beautiful


I feel so relieved now
Please don't worry about me
I'm a beautiful liar
No, a cowardly liar

Labels:

0SUCK IT

Post a Comment

† LUST †